Do you love scooter rides? If yes, then you must be excited to hear about the launch of two new scooters later this month.
Hero MotoCorp Ltd. needs no introduction in the field of two-wheeler automobile sector. The company is the largest two-wheeler manufacturer in the world, and also in India, where it has a market share of about 46% in the two-wheeler category.
Hero MotoCorp is gearing up to complete a total of five launches this month. With already three launches successfully executed, Hero is all set to launch its two most long-awaited scooters – Hero Maestro Edge 125 and Hero Pleasure 2019.
Let us know about each of these models in details:
Hero Maestro Edge 125:
Hero Maestro Edge 125’s launch was anticipated last year itself when the Hero Destini 125 was launched. In other words, it is the sportier sibling of the Destini 125 and is set to target the youth.
1. The scooter will come with alloy wheels, USB charging, and i3S start-stop technology to achieve higher efficiency.
2. Power on the scooter comes from the same 125 cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine that powers the Destini.
3. The unit is a bored-out version based on the 110 cc mill and will deliver 8.5 bhp and 10.2 Nm of peak torque. The power delivery though could be tuned for quicker response.
4. The engine will come paired with a CVT unit.
5. It will be equipped with a digital-analog instrument console with a side stand indicator and service reminder and external fuel-filler cap among others.
6. The scooter will come with an optional front disc brake, while there could be a fuel injected variant as well.
The expected price for this awaited Hero Maestro Edge 125, is likely to start from ₹57,000.
Hero Pleasure 2019:
Hero Pleasure 2019 is an upgraded model with revised styling. The look and styling of this model are all set to rock the automobile sector with its extraordinary specifications.
1. It gets a new front apron that continues to integrate the indicators, giving it a modern look.
2. A zing of peppiness is added which is the headlamp design and is an angular-upright shaped unit giving it a very retro feel.
3. A more sportiness look has been added to the side panel.
4. It is likely to get the same 102 cc single-cylinder engine which puts out 6.9 bhp and 8.1 Nm of peak torque.
5. The model will get IBS (Integrated Braking System) as standard, meeting the future norms.
The expected price for Hero Pleasure 2019 is likely to start from ₹46,500.
Well, this is some great news for all the scooter lovers and when its Honda in the picture, it turns into the best news! How many of you agree?