Cricketers are earning huge money from past few years. Introduction of events such as Indian Premier League and Big Bash League have helped cricketers to earn a lot more than they used to some years back. Most of the players spend money on fulfilling their desires while some of them invest their money in doing some business. Let us have a look at the business ventures that are owned by cricketers.
1. Virat Kohli
Virat Kohli is among the top batsman of the world. He is breaking previous records very quickly. Along with being a tough competitor on the cricket field, the Indian captain is the
- Owner of clothing brand- Wrogn.
- Co-owner of a ISL team-FC Goa.
- Co-owner of a chain of fitness centres.
2. MS Dhoni
Dhoni is one of the most impactful icons in India. He is known for his calm nature and stable mind. MS Dhoni is also
- A co-owner of Chennaiyin FC, ISL team.
- An owner of Mahi racing team.
- Owns Sports Fit Pvt Ltd, a fitness company.
3. Yuvraj Singh
Yuvraj Singh is an inspiring personality, even after fighting cancer he came back to play for the country and started YouWeCan which is spreading awareness about cancer and methods to overcome it.
4. Sunil Gavaskar
We all know how great Sunil Gavaskar was in scoring runs, but do you know that he also founded India’s first sports management company, Professional Management Group (PMG).
5. Anil Kumble
The highest number of wicket ticker from India Anil Kumble is also one of the founders of Tenvic, a sports education company and runs a software company StumpVision with his brother.
6. Virender Sehwag
Known for his funny tweets these days, Virendra Sehwag owns Sehwag International School in which students are given quality education along with amazing facilities for sports.
7. Sachin Tendulkar
Popularly known as the god of cricket, Sachin Tendulkar also
- Holds 40% stake in Kerela Blasters, ISL team.
- Shareholder and brand ambassador of Musafir travels, a UAE-based company.
- Holds stakes in Smaaash Entertainment and Universal Collectabillia Pvt Ltd.
- Owns restaurants in Mumbai and Bangalore called Sachin’s and Tendulkar’s.