Samsung launched its signature Galaxy Note 9 yesterday, making it the latest offering from the house of Samsung. It has already made its global launch and is soon to be launched in Indian markets as well. While you wait for the phone to be launched in India, let us take us a look at some of its features and specifications.
The Note 9 comes with a large 6.4-inch screen with QHD+ resolution that is 2960×1440 pixels. The phone runs off a FULLHD+ resolution by default and can be changed to QHD in settings.
Launched with two variants, one has a 6GB RAM whereas the other offers 8GB RAM making it super fast and super efficient.
In India and South Korea, along with a few other Asian and European countries, Samsung will sell the Note 9 powered by its own Exynos 9810 processor.
Again based on the RAM, there are two variants with different storage plans. The 6GB RAM variant of the Note 9 comes with 128GB storage which itself is quite a lot, the 8GB RAM variant comes with 512GB and also supports a microSD card is wherein users get a chance to add extra 512GB through it.
The phone boasts of 2 rear cameras, both with a 12-megapixel image sensor. While the main camera has an F1.5-2.4 variable aperture lens, the other offers 2X zoom and has an aperture of F2.4
It weights at about 201 grams.
Android 8 Oreo, modified by Samsung.
4000 mAh with fast charging.
In India, the price is expected to start from Rs 68,000 for the 128GB variant while the 512GB could be priced 5000-7000 higher than this.
- Just like other high-end phones from Samsung, Note 9, comes with a SuperAMOLED display. The viewing experience on this screen is going to be just amazing.
- The Note 9 comes with a stylus called S Pen. Other than the usual feature of being allowing the user to take notes and doodle, if connected with Bluetooth, it can function as a remote too and do a lot more.
- The Note 9 supports face unlock, animated emojis and has a fingerprint sensor.
- The phone uses LTE CAT18, which means that it can support up to 1gbps network speed.
- The Note 9 camera uses AI for scene identification and for features like the portrait mode and low-light HDR.
- The Indian variant of Note 9 will have dual sim.