Brands are getting more and more aware of the importance of digital marketing as everyone seems to be spending most of their hours checking smartphones. To stand out of the crowd one has use something unique and for that taxis are emerging as a great medium for advertising.
With job workers spending so many hours on buses, trains and vehicles, marketing need not be static. If we talk about static billboards, one point that goes in their negative is the average attention time is only seven seconds, while a moving vehicle helps the audience follow the communication even while they are on the move.
Below are some points that show that transit media is better than static medium:
- It is affordable and can reach to a wider range of audience.
- Its impact on the viewers is way better more engaging than normal advertising.
- ROI is better in moving ads.
- There is no particular time that can be considered ideal for this medium of advertisement and is in fact quite flexible in terms of who and at what stage of business it can be used for.
- Big or small, any brand can go for it as this is the most cost-effective media with maximum reach and affinity.
Knowing these points, there are some things one should keep in mind while using such ads. The placement of your ads and the brand message needs to be shaped very carefully. Also, its installation is a bit complex as compared to static and it takes a longer time to take it down. Factors such as dust, rain and sunlight make maintaining the creative wrap on the vehicle a challenge.
Another thing that goes in the negative is Cab branding consumption is mainly popular in top metro cities and hence brands cannot target people living in small cities and villages.