One thing that will forever be remembered by the now millennials is Game of Thrones. One show that changed our lives by successfully keeping us hooked to our Hotstar account for 8 long years.
First aired in the year 2011, it’s been quite a journey. And now that our wait is over and the world shall it’s Prince that was promised it’s also about time to take a look how much things have changed since the first season of Game of Thrones.
1. It was a No-Snapchat era
Launched later in the same year, dog filter wasn’t a thing when Game of Thrones first aired.
2. Tinder was merely a dream for Singles
Well, singles only started swiping right in 2012
3. FB Messenger did not exist
Facebook was still figuring things out
4. Siri wasn’t there for our assistance
You were your company
5. Netflix India had not launched
An era of torrents at its best
6. Spotify India wasn’t available
People hadn’t heard of Spotify
7. Uber hadn’t made it’s cabs services available in India
Cab services? No! No!
8. Swiggy didn’t exist.
Hungry? Feed yourself!
9. It was a world without PUBG
The world was free of PUBG
10. Amazon Prime wasn’t a thing
No next day delivery? Teaching patience literally!