Lockdown part two started yesterday. When it all began, the whole world thought that COVID-19 would be something like SARS-CoV-2, and soon everything would be okay. And here we are in the four months of the pandemic, the world is still facing the wrath of COVID-19.
India is in lockdown part two. Many have thought it will not happen, and things will be back to normal after 14 April, but no one knows when exactly things will come back to normalcy. So it is time to make something out of this useful second part of India lockdown and utilize our time.
We have prepared the list of free offerings by corporate technical giants. Check it out.
1. TCS: Offering a 15-day free digital certification programme
2. Fujifilm: Offering free online photography workshops
3. Nikon: Offering free online photography classes
4. Nasscom: Offering free Artificial Intelligence course
5. Audible: Free audiobooks for children in six languages
6. Apple: Offering two apps Final Cut Pro X and Logic Pro X free for 90 days
7. Microsoft: Free six-month trial of Microsoft Teams
8. Google: Offering free access to advanced Hangouts Meet video-conferencing all G Suite customers
9. Reliance Jio: Doubled data benefits for all broadband customers and doubled the data on add-on 4G data vouchers for prepaid users and added non-Jio talk-time
10. Airtel: Extended validity of all prepaid plans till April 17 and free talk-time
11. Vodafone-Idea: All Prepaid plans validity extended till April 17 and Rs 10 free talk-time
12. Fitbit: Offering free subscription to premium services for 90 days
13. LinkedIn: Free job postings for critical roles